We have just released our latest client case study, focusing on a leading department store with more than 100 locations across the United States and highlighting the impact of mobile influencing in-store sales.
This national department store ran a multi-channel 10% off campaign to drive in-store sales via printable and mobile coupons. The retailer incorporated RevTrax digital promotion intelligence to coordinate a seamless experience across all channels and devices, and based on the campaign’s performance analysis from RevTrax, the retailer shifted marketing spend to higher-performing channels for a second campaign, which yielded even better results.
Overall highlights and learnings from both campaigns include:
- More than $2 million in total revenue
- 33,000+ coupons distributed
- 65% of sales and 60% of transactions generated by coupons accessed on mobile device
- Consumers on mobile device had 22% higher average order value
- 70% of total sales driven by paid search
- Highest average order value driven by paid search